At Specialized, we believe that our B2B system should be the go-to platform for our retailers to find all the information they need around our products and services and be able to order the products they need in an easy and confident way. In the role as Junior European B2B Content Specialist, you will be part of the growing B2B team for Specialized in Europe. We are looking for an enthusiast and energetic person who will be responsible for maintaining content on our B2B website to achieve our business goals.
You create and maintain products, promotions, and marketing pages in Oracle CX Commerce. You support markets at product introductions and will use your expertise to help improve the customer experience. In this position, you will be part of the European Integrated Market Place Team and work closely together with the various B2B and Integrated Market Place colleagues across Europe.
How you will make a difference
- Be the main contact person for local Content Specialists within Europe.
- Support our European markets in their day-to-day business related to our B2B website.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Create and maintain products, promotions, and marketing pages on our B2B website.
- Closely work together with the European Integrated Marketplace Team.
What you need to win
- Just coming from school? No problem!
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Acute attention to detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Being able to work with MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- English and Dutch language skills (fluent). Another European language would be an advantage.
- Experience in working with Oracle, CMS and/or Google Analytics would be an advantage.
What we offer
- You will work with a great team of energetic colleagues in our beautiful new office in Arnhem.
- We are a healthy company and facilitate sportive “lunch rides” with colleagues on the newest bikes whether in the woods or on the road.
- Better prefer to work out in our fitness room? We have it!
- Are you a racer? Join our companies’ Workforce Road team.
- Are you a career tiger? Our company is growing, and we have great career opportunities with great (secondary) working conditions.
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!