You love to ride bikes and you love tech? You are still a kid and like a lego lover create new things all the time. You like robots that ease up your life but you hate them riding bikes ? You are a tech geek that knows a lot of technologies? You love to be up to date on newests technologies? Then we want to talk to you!
To strengthen our growing team located in Cham, ZG, Switzerland, we are seeking an Automation Engineer - e-Bike Applications to commence immediately or by agreement.
How you’ll make a difference
- Build up automation systems around connectivity
- Ensure every new system component is covered with automation regarding factory and retailer facing processes
- Develop test strategies for extended test automation
- Monitor test automation infrastructure and analyse effects
- Proactively work driving test automation on new feature and system development
- Help analyzing bugs and connectivity problem
- Help other team members in case of resource bottlenecks
What you need to win
- Bachelor of information technology, statistics, mathematics or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience in test automation and testcase management
- Programming skills in C, C++, Qt, Kotlin, Swift, Groovy, Java and scripting languages
- Experience with continuous integration systems and automation servers like Jenkins, Hudson, Cruisecontrol or similar
- Practical knowledge on working with databases
- Understanding of consumer bike electronics and fitness devices (Garmin, Wahoo, ANT+ sensors) and / or connected products (IoT) is a plus
- Sensible feeling for a bike and its ride behavior
- Strong problem solving skills rounded by a high level of creativity
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills while being a great communicator
- JIRA & Confluence knowledge is a plus
- Very good English skills, German in a plus
- Passion for cycling is a plus
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation.