Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Are you an expert at analyzing financial data and providing insightful information to guide business decisions? Do you enjoy the challenge of developing and delivering of both short term tactical projects and long-term strategic initiatives? Do you get fired up about developing and testing new policies, procedures and controls within an organization? Do you have a track record of delivering against audit requirements on time, every time? Would people call you a catalyst and driver of change? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
- Perform monthly retail close activities including reconciliations, journal entries, and consolidation into parent company financials
- Manage day-to-day retail accounting for AP, AR, fixed assets, cash, inventory, and sales
- Participate in business decisions by providing expert accounting and US GAAP knowledge
- Support implementation of new programs and systems
- Continuously challenge the status quo by identifying areas of improvement and assisting in process improvements and internal controls
- Serve as a resource by developing in-depth knowledge of both systems and business processes at Specialized
- Proven working experience in accounting
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You’re goal focused with a strong natural desire to deliver tangible results and meaningful change on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty – we’re all hands on deck!
- Experience with Oracle 11i or 12, Quickbooks Online, and/or Lightspeed Point of Sale system
- Highly proficient in Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, if/else formulas
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!