Are you a bike enthusiast? Do you enjoy designing modern UI? Are you able to work collaboratively with cross-functional global teams? Are you comfortable balancing multiple projects at the same time? Would you be stoked to be a part of a fast-growth team tasked with leveraging technology to pedal the planet forward? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
To strengthen our team we are seeking a UI / UX Designer for our office in Cham, ZG, Switzerland to commence immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be working together with our design and R&D team to develop the best e-Bike Experience in the world.
How you’ll make a difference
- Create feature maps, user flow diagrams
- Wireframe interfaces to explore and vet ideas
- Create high-fidelity mockups for mobile & desktop applications, hardware devices
- Build interactive prototypes and conduct user testing
- Help with project definition and documentation
- Partner with cross-functional teammates to plan, develop, and execute digital projects
- Work collaboratively to design simple, yet elegant customer experiences
What you need to win
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency with Sketch / Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision
- Experience in user testing, Data Driven Design, mobile app development or Marketing / Social Media is a plus
- Good time-management and organizational skills, rounded by great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with designers and non-designers alike
- Strong analytic- and documentation skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- Experience in e-bike technology / service a plus
- Very good English skills, German in a plus
- Passion for cycling is a plus
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.