The Global Technology Team at Specialized is serious about providing high-impact technology solutions that keep our teammates creating the best bikes in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Technician to provide daily support to our teammates by maintaining, troubleshooting, and installing software. In addition, you will assist with network upgrades, and cyber security efforts.
Resourcefulness and tenacity are key skills for this role and will help you solve problems quickly. You’ll also need patience to communicate with teammates in a variety of different roles. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. In addition, Specialized has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture – you’ll need to be curious, innovative, hardworking, and above all collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Assist with manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Assist with cyber security investigations and awareness
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Certification such as CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Service Desk experience