Quality Technician is mainly responsible for inspecting the helmets final good shipment to meet quality standards such as functional, cosmetic requirement through the First Article Inspection (FAI)processes and each regular shipment FQC (Final Quality Check).
Able find & solve problems during inspection, line audit or from the market. Involve the new helmets developing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Collaborate with Development engineers from the initial step of any new helmet development to the follow up of the product performance from the pilot run & FAI.
- Work with suppliers & Engineers to established quality criteria, plan for implementation, and execute quality plans for Helmet products. Includes inspection planning, SOP and training on the requirements.
- Effectively problem solve production issues as they arrive, related to materials, components, or packaging product.
- Work independently to perform the helmets Final Quality Check and report for each shipment.
- Travel independently throughout the supply base to address issues and concerns, adjusting to the different work environments at suppliers facilities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO WIN
- At least 1year experience in Quality within the Helmet, bicycle manufacturing or bike shop.
- Good communication skills, both in English and Mandarin, including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Familiar with working in factory environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities and report with data support
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc…