Be on the front line of Roval rim, wheel, and component development.
Do you want to be the person to make the world’s best bicycle wheels and components a reality? Would you enjoy spending time on the manufacturing floor and in the test lab knowing that your projects will move the cycling industry forward? The best designs are only possible with the right manufacturing, and we are looking for someone to be the ears, eyes, voice, and brain which enable our suppliers to make our products happen.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- You’ll be the eyes, ears, and voice at suppliers, leading to a clear understanding of what goes on at suppliers in Xiamen.
- Enable communication between international design Engineer team and suppliers
- Work with suppliers and the design Engineers on carbon layup decisions
- Help suppliers and design Engineers solve problems related to manufacturing processes
- Push suppliers to advance their technology, materials, and layup methods
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Engineering Degree (mechanical or manufacturing)
- Problem solving, and negotiation skills necessary to advance supplier manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication and documentation skills (written, photo, video)
- Hands on problem solving (mechanical aptitude)
- Minimum 2 years Engineering experience.
- Carbon layup experience
- Bicycle wheel building experience
- CREO CAD and Agile software experience
- Mechanical component design experience