eCommerce Specialist is responsible for managing the presentation, content, SEO, maintenance and product catalog of Specialized.com / Rider care and daily communication with customers / Direct marketing and close cooperation with marketing department to provide local relevant product presentation / Publishing new content and translations of global assets
- Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on eCommerce website.
- Developing subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and taking ownership of daily business administration.
- Working with marketing, sales, graphics, to provide updated content for eCommerce channels.
- Set-up of product campaigns a direct marketing together with marketing department.
- Reporting of daily sales data, website visits and conversions.
- Daily communication with customers and rider care - phone, email, social media.
- Taking care of product returns, evidence of eCommerce products.
- Reporting of customers feed-backs to the team.
- Oracle and Salesforce use on daily bases.
- B2C newsletters management (MailChimp).
- Close cooperation with marketing team to provide local relevant campaigns.
- SEO, AdWords and Google analytics management together with external agency.
- Strong communication skills, customer service experience and team player.
- eCommerce management experience.
- Independent worker with solid organisation, time management and problem-solving skills
- A confident PC user, fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driving licence
- Languages: Czech is a must, English fluent
Are you Specialized?
Apply for this position and send us your resume and cover letter in English.