At Specialized, we believe that our B2B system should be the go-to platform for our retailers to find all the information they need around our products and services, and be able to order the products they need in an easy and confident way. In the role as European B2B Content Specialist, you will be part of the B2B team for Specialized in Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content on our B2B website to achieve our business goals. You will help to enhance our B2B sales strategy for Specialized in Europe that increases brand awareness, creates demand, adds sales, and elevates Specialized beyond any other brand.
You'll be the main point of contact for our European B2B Content Managers. You create and maintain products, promotions and marketing pages in Oracle CX Commerce. You support markets by delivering content at product introductions and will use your expertise to help improve customer experience.
In this position, you will be part of the European Integrated Market Place Team and work closely together with the various European B2B and IMP Teams.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Be the main contact person for local Content Managers within Europe
- Support our European markets in their day-to-day business related to our B2B website
- Help develop brand campaigns specifically for B2B
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Create, improve and maintain content on our B2B website
- Create and maintain products, promotions and marketing pages on our B2B website
- Closely work together with the European Integrated Marketplace Team
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Basic knowledge of web techniques such as HTML and web publishing
- 3+ years of Content Managing experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills
- Acute attention to detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Being able to work with MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- English language skills (fluent). Another European language would be an advantage
- Experience in working with Oracle CX Commerce and/or Oracle EBS would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will work with a great team of energetic colleagues in our office in Arnhem.
- We are a healthy company and facilitate sportive “lunch rides” with colleagues on the newest bikes whether in the woods or on the road.
- Free use of our fitness room.
- Are you a racer? Join our companies’ Workforce road team.
- Are you a career tiger? Our company is growing, and we have great career opportunities with great (secondary) working conditions.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.