Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Do you believe bikes can change the world? Does this belief have you living and breathing E-bikes every day? Are you an action-oriented innovator with the ability to identify and convert untapped opportunities? Are you a thought-leader and ready to inspire and lead the Specialized Team to continued market leadership and category growth within the Turbo / E-Bike business? Do you enjoy the challenge of developing and implementing game-changing business strategies? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Work cross-functionally across the USA market and functional teams to implement Specialized as the clear leader in the E-bike market in the USA.
- Work closely with Global Turbo Business Leader & Market Leader to
- plan category growth targets & budgets
- execute key projects and initiatives.
- Develop multi-year strategy and business development plan for the category
- Support Global Turbo Business Leader & Market Leader in purchase planning, sales program development, GTM executions and ownership experience development.
- Define and execute a clear strategy for the category with short, mid, and long-term goals that are derived from the global targets & plans for the category and in synch with the USA market. Track execution / implementation.
- Monitor, analyze, & report on key category performance metrics to Market Leader & Global Turbo Business Leader.
- Ensure we have the right distribution in place to support our targeted growth with Turbo - Identify strategic partnerships to drive success across multiple channels.
- Systematically seek to understand when, where & how riders want to be served and take needed actions - Establish rider feedback loops through strong, ongoing relationships with key accounts, influencers, and internal subject matter experts.
- Run continued market & competitor analysis.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Minimum of 4 years in sales experience in a business-to business sales environment required.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Finance. MBA a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint. Oracle or Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to learn CRM’s and programs quickly.
- Great organizational and analytical skills.
- Results-oriented with the ability to turn ambiguity into actions that drive goal attainment.
- Ability to influence and inspire others to buy into and contribute to new strategies.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Flexibility for up to 40% travel.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!