A data mining maestro
Can you find your happy place in a spreadsheet? Do charts and graphs make your heart skip a beat? Do you love bikes and nerd out on how all the small parts come together to build an incredible machine? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Plan & manage global inventory of small parts to support after-sales service and warranty with a special focus on Rider Direct replacement part sales.
- Drive overall efficiency in our forecasting and inventory planning and develop internal best practices for data-centric goal tracking
- Serve as a reporting, analytics, and metrics subject matter expert for leadership and other team members
- Identify gaps, opportunities and risk within business planning process and make recommendations that support functional objectives
- Be a major contributor of analytical insight for key decisions that provide value to the organization
- Measure and drive qualitative and quantitative progress against identified action items
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Experience in reporting, analytics, and data presentation in combination with the ability to quickly learn new systems, software, and technology
- Obsessive attention to detail and an internal drive for accuracy
- Lack of fear in challenging the status quo and in solving complex, data-oriented scenarios
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to manipulate large sets of data
- Ability to think creatively and analyze data while facing pressure, ambiguity and uncertainty
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to drive the day-to-day analysis requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, Statistics/Data Science, Finance, or related field preferred; Advanced Degree a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle and related business intelligence, database, and analytical applications preferred
- Expert level proficiency in use of MS Excel
- Experience in programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc)
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.