Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Do you love to work with riders? Do you love to spread bike love and education? Do you love to travel and collaborate with other passionate and driven colleagues? If yes, please, keep reading. The Brand Experience Team focuses on showing riders and retailers the Specialized Brand Experience throughout the USA. From riding, demo, expo and education, the team is dedicated to transforming a riders experience with the brand to make lifelong cyclists.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Passion for riding
- Activate rider facing demo and events in your region that drive riders to retail
- Find the riders, get them on Specialized and drive them to retail
- Work with the entire team to elevate the rider experience of the brand
- Coordinate logistics with Field Sales team to drive Retailer Education
- Coordinate with multiple teams across Specialized to bring the best experience to the rider
- Coordinate with USA Brand Development, Experience and Marketing team across all USA Activations
- Report on the results of your efforts
- Maintain the assets that you are provided with: Demo Fleet, Truck and Trailer.
- Meet goals set annually to increase rider awareness and drive sell through at Retail
- Support the Specialized business and riders throughout the USA field
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Positive, opportunity-seeking mindset - you see every challenge as an opportunity and find the silver-lining
- Charismatic and authentic presentation abilities – a natural communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to understand the consumer and drive initiatives based on observed trends
- Understand powersports events and/or industry
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with little direction
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate, lead, negotiate and influence, especially when collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 5+ years within the industry, Excellent Mechanical Abilities. Building/tuning bikes, Hydraulic-Brakes, Suspension, Wheel-Truing etc.
- Manage schedule
- Weekend and evening events are mainstay of the schedule
- Love of travel and van life
- Motivated flexibility to roll to the needs of the region
- Bicycle Retail Mechanic or Team Mechanic
- Field Marketing and consumer demo work
- Clean driving record
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programs
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!