As a replacement for maternity leave for the duration of one year, start in January 2017
The Media Designer, is primary responsible for all print/ graphic projects within the Germanic market.
You support all teams with different kinds of marketing materials, design work and creative solutions (mainly Sales, Retail, Event, Media). The position requires a proactive and sportive team player with excellent organizational and communication skills.
We offer a fulltime position (as a replacement for maternity leave) for the duration of one year, in our Marketing office in Holzkirchen (Germany).
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Service oriented approach
- High personal productivity
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Addiction to cycling and/or sports
- Proactively share ideas or solutions for improvement
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Very good language skills of spoken and written German and English
- High level of proficiency with MS Office software
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with creating multiple page catalogues, brochures, print ads as well as digital ads, other kinds of marketing and sales print materials
- You should be familiar with the modern digital ad formats
- Experience with all printing techniques (textile and large format printers)
- Coordinate advertising accordingly to the marketing plan
Please abstain from sending us commercial offers.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.