Learning & Development Partner
Do you thrive on developing talent? Are you an expert in building out development programs? Are you an energetic facilitator able to deliver creative learning content across all levels of an organisation? Do you have an inquisitive mindset and a talent for coaching others? If you were able to answer ‘yes’ to those questions, we want to talk to you!’
We are searching for an L&D Manager to join our team and elevate our learning offering.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Own and drive Specialized’s Learning and Development Programs
- Design, facilitate and deliver learning programs and modules across Specialized at all career levels
- Partner and collaborate with HR Business Partners as well as business stakeholders to understand the L&D needs across the business and develop solutions to meet these requirements
- Provide insight and specialist expertise to support the implementation and continued development of intentional pathway planning for Specialized teammates
- Provide coaching and support to internal subject matter experts in facilitating specialist modules
- Partner with Specialized’s Equity Council, Affinity Groups and EDI consultant to ensure EDI work is embedded throughout our internal curriculum.
- Disrupt our learning culture by creating a curious and ambitious blended learning environment.
- Use your coaching knowledge to provide an environment where managers are continually developing their skills and knowledge, and further developing their teams
- Partner with the People Leadership team to develop an annual L&D roadmap aligned to the strategic plan
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Demonstrable experience in an L&D role within a global business
- Excellent communication and natural facilitation skills
- A resourceful and creative thinker, able to deliver imaginative learning solutions across a broad range of cultures
- An inquisitive mindset with an ability to partner across all levels of the organisation
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to work both strategically and tactically
- A growth mindset, continually seeking to improve and develop our L&D offering
- A coaching qualification would be an advantage
- A strong passion for an active lifestyle