Deliver industry-leading technical support and training for Turbo pedal-assist bicycles.
As the Turbo Field Service Specialist, you’ll help to make Specialized the world leader in after-sales support for ebikes. Your mission is to elevate our retail partners to deliver world-class technical service to our riders. You’ll work closely with retail service management and workshop staff to deliver in-person training, to introduce new service techniques and technologies. You’ll intentionally measure and drive improvement in retail service standards. You will also partner with our retailers to deliver white-glove support to our riders in the field.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Represent Specialized as a Turbo brand evangelist to our retailers, riders and employees
- Partner with key accounts to develop trust in Turbo products & technology via regular visits & updates
- Measure retailers against a service scorecard, raising standards through a service certification program
- Address gaps in knowledge, capability and professionalism via hands-on product/system training
- Provide guidance on workshop set-up & service part-kits. Advocate for preventative service plan
- Manage and maintain a mobile workshop van including service parts inventory, tools and test/demo bikes
- Resolve elevated cases for retailers/riders where normal diagnostic processes have been exhausted
- Partner with local account management to develop our Turbo retailer network, focusing on key accounts
- Partner with local/global RiderCare and SBCU teams to improve the quality of support content & strategies
- Provide actionable feedback to internal teams on retailer/rider needs and trending field quality issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Minimum two years of customer service experience and one-year technical service in the cycling industry
- A natural communicator, both written and oral. Comfortable meeting and engaging new people regularly
- Experience in technical training – both as a presenter and hands-on mentor
- Independent worker with solid organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Detailed understanding of electric bicycle systems or other complex electro-mechanical systems
- Proven diagnostic capability – you’ll be able to identify faults, track route-cause and find solutions
- Ability to work remotely and travel regularly (up to 3wks/18days per month)
- Commercial awareness, with vision to increase our retailers’ business value through advanced service
- A confident PC user, fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5+ years bicycle mechanical experience
- Deep electric bicycle know-how and service experience, Specialized Turbo system experience a plus!
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.