- Asia based Sourcing & Development Department manages the development process and are the eyes, ears, and hands of the Global teams.
- As an extension of the brand, they are to uphold the standards of performance, quality, integrity and delivery Specialized customers and riders expect.
- Ensures Photos meet the expectations of the global teams and are approved in time for production.
- The Photo Studio Manager & Lead Photographer is chartered with getting the most out of our team and supporting them to accelerate the photography process and deliver on time.
- Build and Lead a team to execute and improve Specialized's Product Photography
- Implement standard process internally
- Implement KPIs to ensure delivery goals.
- Success in this position is measure by building an effective and motivated team, 95% OT delivery rate for all Photos, and seamless communication\collaboration between internal teams
- Coordinate Photos for marketing, ERMs & photo shoots and athlete \ team requirements.
- Prepare bikes\equipment, following styleguide to do set up
- Managing \ Monitoring Photoshoot Process
- Sending Daily Summaries
- Retrieve \ Return photo samples from factory and warehouse
- Responsible for managing the equipment and capital expenses associated for photoshoot
- Initial Clipping \ Editing Photography, following guidelines
- Editing Photography based on Feedback from Product Managers and Designers
- Managing \ Monitoring Photo Approval Process
- Attend Tradeshows, Vendors, Events, Field, Specialized offices as needed.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good communication skills, both in English and Mandarin/Taiwanese, including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite
- Familiar with MS system (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Experience working with international cultures
- Understanding of principles for intellectual property ownership and confidentiality.
- Good problem-solving abilities and a sense for getting to the cause of issues
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system is a plus.
- 15+ Years Photography Experience
- 3+ Years Management Experience
- Studio Management Experience