Do you have an eye for design and a passion for great retail environments? Are you a dynamic, hands-on display creator who loves to share your expertise with others? If so, then we want to talk with you!
We are searching for a creative individual to join our team as a Regional Store Environment Specialist. Together, we’ll define new standards for the best bike shops in the Chicago area.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- In collaboration with other retail specialists, you’ll create best-in-class branded environments that tell engaging stories about products and people
- Working with other members of the Specialized team, you’ll develop and implement localized approaches for global campaigns
- You’ll cultivate strong working relationships with a network of independent retailers. Engaging both in-store and via video conference, you’ll help develop clear, workable improvement plans designed to benefit rider experience, business health, and brand presentation
- You’ll use your expertise to assess, prioritize, and coordinate execution of store improvements (including fixtures, displays, layout, product merchandising, and in-store marketing), providing on-site direction and hands-on support as needed
- Following initial implementation, you’ll craft follow-up action plans to build continuous improvement over the long term, ensuring that product and brand presentations remain current, relevant, and well-executed
- For special projects, you’ll manage clear communication and reporting using Confluence, Basecamp, and other established platforms
- As part of a team that is dedicated to evolving Retail Excellence, you’ll influence a program of ongoing development for local stores and branded environments
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- At least 3 years’ visual merchandising/store design experience, preferably within a specialty retail environment
- Proven expertise and passion for retail design; some experience with planogramming, CAD, or other design software preferred
- Dedication to high standards of service and integrity with both internal and external partners
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work with a variety of personality types
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management experience, including oversight of project communication, task delegation, timelines, and budgets
- Ability to travel up to 3 weeks per month, both within and beyond local region (schedule will vary based on project calendar)
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.