Based in Taiwan, the Rider Care Relationship Specialist will be the point-of-contact expert who will be responsible for placing and keeping customers on our bikes and equipment, as well as maintain our high level of customer satisfaction.
Utilizing proprietary Specialized networks and systems, as well as our social media presence, you will assist in b2b and b2c aspects of our business; providing informed knowledge to customers and helping to drive e-commerce sales as well as supporting our b2b partners.
You will require:
- Customer-service experience is a must; bicycle industry experience will be advantageous
- A keen and holistic interest in understanding the bicycle industry
- An ability to converse with customers professionally and in-line with our communications SOP
- A willingness to learn, understand and utilize our systems to be able to execute processes swiftly and accurately
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
- Additional language ability will be highly advantageous
This position will report to, and support both Integrated Marketplace and Rider Care teams.
AsiaHub Customer/Rider Communication
- Be the first point of contact for customers’ order queries and technical support requests.
- To support regional E.com order queries via our contact channels & telephone and support regional E.com cancellations & refunds
- To monitor and utilize our B2B and B2C communication channels, answer and direct queries to the appropriate avenues
- To utilize internal technical support tools to provide accurate information requested by customers
- A commitment to respond within our set standard time frames
- Assist in overseeing AsiaHub-region communications responses
Sales and Support
- Be the expert consultant to drive our B2C business, as well as be an asset to our B2B partners
- Provide the best advice to customers looking for pre-purchase information like basic sizing, component-compatibility, appropriate models for intended use, etc.
- Know our retailers’ category strengths and help direct customers looking to go to a store to the right partners
- Capitalize on communications-generated leads by making E.com affiliate-link sales) including but not limited to customer queries and web payment failure follow-up calls
- Provide a by-appointment, VIP-only consultation service by phone
- Provide bike industry product expert knowledge to both b2b and b2c customers
- Utilize our proprietary internal order/support systems to serve our customers
- Assist in managing inventory and orders of service and warranty parts
- Assist in assessment of product quality and warranty claims