Are you an ebullient self-starter with a consistent record of encouraging successful, profitable retail? Are you looking take your skillset to the next level as a driver of outstanding brand experiences focused around inspiring authentic, ride-focused, change in your community? Can you channel a passion for the power of a great brand to foster a welcoming and inclusive educational environment? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a well-adapted business leader to join our team as a Specialized Hub Manager to help us deliver unique in-market experiences and ultimately changes lives through cycling.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Lead your own diverse and inclusive team of 10-15 to deliver gold-standard retail experiences while demonstrating operational excellence for team members and ridership alike.
- Work collaboratively with staff, retail partners, and local riders as a host, mentor, brand evangelist, and customer service ace.
- Work with highly aligned retailers to improve the profitability of their respective business and ultimately grow Specialized market share in the local area
- work cross-functionally with other members of the Specialized team to facilitate store-based events, product launches, advocacy, and brand innovation.
- Help adapt our messaging from global to local with authentic and memorable activations both inside and out of the hub to grow visibility of the brand and the hub in the market.
- Establishing and sustaining efficient clienteling, or establishing long-term relationships with key riders and retailers, based on data about their preferences, behaviors, and buying habits.
- Collate Rider insights, direct and live from the front line, listening to understand our boss, the rider.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Passion for cycling a true belief that cycling has the power to change lives
- 2-5 years’ experience as a leader in specialty, luxury, or similar high-touch retail
- Experience in driving team efforts with results-focused techniques to deliver success metrics
- Honed soft skills such as high emotional intelligence and sharp interpersonal awareness
- Capability encouraging a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive workforce through talent recruitment
- Comfort and confidence counselling and coaching both team members and outsiders in best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Adobe Suites (Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign)
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!