Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects and driving them to completion? Are you able to work collaboratively with cross-functional global teams to drive efficiency? Do you feel love finding innovative ways to apply technology to improve lives? Are you comfortable balancing multiple projects at the same time? Would you be stoked to be a part of a fast-growth team tasked with leveraging technology to pedal the planet forward? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a project manager for S-Digital who will be in charge of planning, developing, and executing digital projects. You will work with cross-functional international teams, helping them stay organized, informed, and working towards the same goal. The projects you execute will help Specialized offer a better experience to riders and meet important business goals.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Partner with cross-functional teammates to plan, develop, and execute cross-platform digital projects.
- Assist in definition of project requirements and align needs to business priorities, objectives, and available resources.
- Assist in the epic and story creation process for the agile development team
- Facilitate meetings and communicate project expectations and roadmap to team members.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Execute benchmarking as well as industry and rider research to inform project definition.
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Handle app store content & feedback
- Monitors the S-Digital Jira service desk and assigns tickets to responsible parties
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Team player with a collaborative mindset and ability to build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, especially in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- Articulate and passionate about explaining technical issues in a clear and understandable way.
- You see problems, potential solutions, and are not afraid to step in and start working.
- Experience leading using Agile or similar methodology
- Working knowledge of web, mobile and app best practices and limitations.
- Excellent analytics, reporting and documentation skills
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira)
- BA/BS in business project management or comparable real-life related experience (software project management and/or experience in agile preferred)
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.