Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Do you enjoy talking with friends, family, pets or complete strangers about bikes? Have you stopped on the trail/road to help other riders? Would you get a kick out of creating customers that stay loyal to Specialized for life? Do you have a proven track-record of delivering great customer experiences in a retail or contact center environment? If you were able to answer yes to these questions then we want to talk with you!
We are searching for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Rider Care Representative! In this role you will be a key member of our Rider Services team providing concierge-level before and after sales customer service support for all Specialized (and partner) products to both our riders and retail partners. A eagerness to help, passion, drive, and follow-through are critical – these traits create lasting relationships and build trust with our brand. We do everything possible to help our riders easily find the bike of their dreams and work to keep them riding as quickly as possible when issues happen.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Deliver concierge-level service to our riders and retailers via phone/chat/email
- Carefully assess rider needs to provide personalized pre-sales advice
- Ask for the sale! Convert inquiries into sales and guide riders through the purchase journey
- Provide outstanding customer-service at all stages of the purchase & ownership journey
- Take ownership of the rider experience – take action to solve problems and follow-up right to the end
- Resolve technical issues through troubleshooting & diagnostic faultfinding
- Working hands-on with bikes on occasion – solving customer issues, supporting reworks etc. This is including a concierge level of service or urgent needs as deemed by the company - either at HQ or in the field.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- You’ll need to live and breathe our core values – “The Rider is the Boss”
- Experience in a retail or customer service role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on technical ability to problem-solve in a relevant field (e.g. bike mechanic, automotive, consumer electronics)
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and remain resilient while not losing your cool
- Proficiency with PCs, CRM systems & the Microsoft suite of products
- Passion for bikes; driven to make an impact for riders
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Fluent in bicycle technology and the value it brings to society
- Salesforce CRM & Oracle experience recommended
- English (proficient)
TELL ME MORE?
- 40 hours per week across 7 days, 7am-7pm (MT)
- Location: based at Salt Lake City, Utah with the possibility in working from home
- Benefits include a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may be occasionally required
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.