Be part of the world's leading cycling brand in reshaping the cycling landscape and bringing next level experience to all riders.
Specialized opened its worldwide flagship store in Ireland in July 2018. We now seek a strong leader to further develop awareness and growth for the store and the Irish market.
With a focus on delivering the Specialized brand to all riders in Ireland, the ideal candidate will have a customer focused approach, and must be able to demonstrate a history of delivering exceptional brand loyalty and engagement.
The Leader of Specialized Ireland must have the ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the global organisation and have the ability to lead and develop a team to success.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Market Growth
- Create and deliver short to medium term business strategy in coordination with the UK market Lead Team.
- Innovate new ways to grow the market in Ireland
- Drive brand awareness of the store by conceiving and executing a detailed marketing plan.
- Manage marketing for the country, working closely with the UK marketing team and marketing agencies
- Align program and brand marketing initiatives with the UK team and the local Dublin marketing lead.
- Directly manage the local marketing coordinator to deliver instore messaging and community experiences aligned with corporate campaigns.
- Attend and share information from global marketing & retail meetings.
- Ensure all corporate initiatives are implemented and reported on in market
- Sales & E-commerce
- Network, build and manage corporate partnership programs, working closely with the Global Retail Operations Manager.
- Be a key member of the in-store sales team to help drive sales when required.
- Grow the E-commerce and omni-channel business
- Retail Operations
- Implement and sustain a high level of operational standards
- Coach and develop teammates to perform to their potential
- Instil a culture of exceptional customer service
- Lead the team to operate with integrity
- Be a positive change agent and lead the team from the front
- Financial Management
- Regularly review and react to financial statements and KPI's.
- Review end of month reports and adjust resource usage.
- Inform and manage operational budgets
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO WIN
- Passion for cycling or sports
- Demonstrable experience in a high profile retail/brand leadership role
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion to learn and work as part of a high performing team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work across different teams
- Strong analytical background, strategic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be proactive and work in an entrepreneurial environment