HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Manage and execute full recruitment life cycle process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer negotiation.
- Responsible for building talent pipeline and sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings or any channels.
- Conduct employee orientation programs to new hires.
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook, policies and procedure regularly.
- Support the execution of Training program and process.
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook, policies, and procedure regularly.
- Responsible for the required work permit, visa application for foreign colleagues.
- Support other HR activities if necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Good Knowledge of Taiwan Labor Law.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and problem solving.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Ability to maintain company confidentiality and operate with unbiased judgment.
- 2+ years’ experience in Talent acquisition preferred.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and a passion to learn and work across multinational environment.
- Welcome challenges, positive attitude.Passionate about cycling or sports.