Are you a natural at solving problems? Do you enjoy collaborating with talented teammates? Do you have an interest in cycling and are you eager to help others get on a bike? If you were able to answer ‘yes’ to these questions, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re looking for a Market Service Representative (for our office located in Jesenice).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS
- Working with Sales and Technical team to manage, control and solve all kind of tasks
- Daily communication with retailers and customers
- Uploading orders into Oracle with proper setup
- Working with internal technical sources (mainly in English)
- Be in active touch with other departments from Specialized European HQ
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Tech education would be an advantage
- Tech experience (e.g. working as store salesman) or high interest
- Sales experience would be an advantage
- POLISH is a must (!) - strong written and verbal skills
- Fluent English
- Good Czech is advantage
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel)
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Focused on details in all aspects of responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, decide on priorities
- Being good team member and colleague, contributing to good atmosphere within department, live the company culture
- Always intend to give the best service to retailers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Friendly work environment
- Lease bike
- Cycling gear
- In-house gym
Are you Specialized?
Apply for this position and send us your resume and cover letter in English.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.