Turbo Field Technical Representative
Deliver industry-leading technical support and training for Turbo pedal-assist bicycles.
Are you a creative problem solver eager to spread electric bicycle knowledge and education? Are you passionate about customer service and technical support? Are you skilled in creating presentations and delivering usable knowledge concisely and engagingly? Do you constantly talk to your friends, family and pets about bikes and every detail of its components? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Represent Specialized as a Turbo evangelist, communicating the breadth and nuance of Turbo technology and brand to retailer employees and riders
- Provide trainings on Turbo product, systems, and service to retailers and specialized teammates in order to increase their technical proficiency
- Increase turbo rider and retailer satisfaction in your territory by visiting retailers regularly for first-hand troubleshooting and education
- Assist retailers (remotely and/or in-person) with troubleshooting elevated cases where normal diagnostic processes have been exhausted
- Provide actionable feedback to USA leadership and internal teams on retailer and rider needs
- Provide support to Turbo Rider Care Management as needed on additional projects and assignments
- Help increase the quality of our support and education by proposing new content or strategies for our Turbo support teams
- Provide support for on the road SBCU hands-on Turbo trainings and events
wHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Minimum two years of customer service experience and one-year technical service in the cycling industry
- Fluent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Associate or bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated customer service and account management skills
- Deep understanding of electric bicycle systems (Specialized Turbo system experience a plus!)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to identify issues, alternatives and recommend possible solutions
- Articulate and confident when presenting - a natural communicator, both written and oral
- Organization and time management; able to balance and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel regularly (up to 3wks/18days per month) as COVID considerations allow
- We will always put the health and safety of our teammates first and foremost
- 5+ years bicycle mechanical experience
- Deep electric bicycle know-how and service experience
- Extensive riding or racing experience in various disciplines (Road, DH, BMX, XC)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!