The Project Coordinator (PjC) is critical to the on-time success of all projects designed by the Specialized Bicycle Components – Taiwan Design Engineering Team. The PjC is responsible for communicating project status updates, risks, and opportunities cross-functionally within SBC and with suppliers. Day to day they will coordinate meetings, compile information, and track the status of deliverables to ensure the high-level timeline is maintained. The PjC is a key in driving communication and holding individuals accountable to execute on their work.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Plan high-level multiple project timelines making sure there are adequate resources necessary to deliver the scope of the project on time
- Manage the day to day tasks of multiple projects and make sure all NPI documents are in the correct lifecycle for key milestones
- Collaborate with the management team to solve problems related to timeline, resource, and priority
- Participate in project design meeting to confirm the project scope stays within the target timeline, resources, and budget
- Communicate clearly and regularly with global SBC teams on projects status, risks, and opportunities
- Schedule all weekly supplier meetings, record all meeting notes, assign action items with due dates, and document agreements made between SBC/suppliers to ensure all issues are captured and shared in e-mail or other common communication method agreed upon per project.
- Highlight areas of improvement within the SBC and at suppliers, run initiatives at suppliers
- 1-3 years of project management, project coordinator, or similar experience on complex products with experience in product life management and MS Project or equivalent tool
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, comfortable multi-tasking and quickly switching from one task to another
- Effective oral and written communicated with SBC teammates and suppliers capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Outgoing personality not afraid to hold others accountable
- Verbal and written communication in English and/or Mandarin Chinese required, with Vietnamese language skill a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Experience in the bicycle, outdoor, and/or consumer product industries is a plus