Do you have a talent for forecasting and inventory management? Are the words merchandising and allocation part of your normal vocabulary? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a numbers guru to join our team as the E-Commerce Demand Planner! If you are passionate about growing the Ecommerce channel through considered inventory planning and merchandising excellence then we want you to apply!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Define and lead the Global Ecommerce Demand Planning process
- Work cross-functionally with sales, demand planning, marketing and supply chain to gather key forecast inputs
- Data driven approach identifying shifts in trends and forecasts, using Oracle, Slim4, Google Analytics, Ecommerce data
- Generate demand forecasts at SKU and model level, combining historical data, current inventory, commercial viability, and marketing plans
- Coordinate with Sales Operations and Merchandising teams to set launch quantities of new product introductions
- Analyze product sales on a regular basis. Find opportunities and drive category leaders to appropriate allocation
- Coordinate with US distribution centers on timing of products inbound, manages Ecom sub-inventories adding and releasing products
- Manage end of life/excess & obsolete (E&O) stock items, identify risk and propose action plans to mitigate risk, meet and exceed E&O targets while minimizing profit impact
- Be the main point of contact within the demand planning group for pricing strategies
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 5+ years’ experience in operations, demand planning, forecasting, or business analytics required
- Demonstrated analytical ability with an aptitude for building a narrative around the data that leads to action
- Knowledge and understanding of S&OP, purchasing, forecasting and inventory management
- Organized and detail-oriented, experienced in building out successful processes
- Self-motivated, a dot connector and independent thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to advocate for the digital channel
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for the outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular
- BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, or related field
- Industry knowledge in consumer product goods, retail or apparel desired
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with Oracle, Google Analytics, Slim4, Hybris
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!