Inventory Health Controller
Job Title: Inventory Health Coordinator
Reports to: Retail Success Manager
Comp Range: $17/h
Located: SLC (TBD)
Bonus/Commission: 50% Commission
2% of revenue w/target $1m/y ($20k)
Total comp 40hr week + OTE = $55k/y
Specialized is focused on innovation and pushing the boundaries of what is possible to make every ride amazing at all levels, for all riders. We make the best product and work hard to manage inventory in our channel in a way that is as data driven as possible, but at times we over buy or the market trends shift. In this instance we need to work hard to move that inventory and get it to riders at the right value. This role will manage the non in line, used and aging inventory on behalf of Specialized owned retail stores and experience centers in the USA.
A rider service focused role using existing channels to move old, used and non in line inventory. This role will reward diligent, detailed focused bike fans in commission with the more time that is put into the work. Primarily focusing within online auction platforms and corporate sales this role will help move through slow turning inventory, working closely with the location managers, operational manager and Assortment Planner they will quickly facilitate the listing, buyer communications and shipping arrangements for all inventory made available to them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Assortment Planner to identify target inventory in network
- Work with Brand team to align with online sales requirements
- Manage the listing of inventory on auction platforms online
- Manage the communication with buyers
- Arrange shipping details for the store locations to fulfil
- Work with stores to gain photos of products for listings
- Process follow up questions or returns from customers
- Produce weekly reports on inventory sales
- Manage relationships with corporate (B2B) sales of target inventory
- Results driven
- Detail orientated
- Positive solutions-based customer service
- Quick, concise communication
Qualifications & experience:
- Sales experience (2 years minimum)
- Detailed product knowledge of Specialized is a must
- Must hold a valid, clean driving license
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!