Quality manager, based in Taiwan, manages and develops a dedicated quality team and is responsible for leading the team to identify, initiate and resolve corrective and preventive actions and improvements within push bike families that are made in Taiwan.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Mentor, advise and develop Quality Engineers to ensure products meet customer expectations, are delivered in a timely manner, and that the skills and knowledge in the quality team continue to evolve.
- Provide leadership in assuring consistent and predictable quality of product by developing and enforcing effective quality systems, validation processes, and procedural documentation.
- Use and teach problem identification and resolution tools such as PDCA, DMAIC, 8D
- Manage the quality improvement strategy by monitoring and owing supplier metrics such as SCAR, QMS audit etc. and drive supplier quality improvement plans with selected suppliers.
- Select, train, and provide ongoing leadership of assigned personnel to meet schedules, quality and measurements and organizational goals.
- Lead a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians including hiring and regularly employee reviews.
- Oversee all NPI processes to ensure proper quality management is in place before the start of production for each new push bike that goes to production in Taiwan.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO WIN
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related with at least 5 years manufacturing experience including minimum 3 years quality related experiences.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead and energize teams to achieve business goals - a minimum of 3 years’ experience in people management is preferred.
- Experience with problem solving with methodologies such as PDCA, DMAIC, 8D etc.
- Experience with Quality Management System such as ISO09001, ISO/TS 16949 and auditing experience required, certified auditor preferred.
- Preferred working experience in bike assembling.
- Preferred working knowledge of metrology, carbon manufacturing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill and team working.
- Excellent communication skills in English speaking and writing.
- Ability to travel independently globally.