Are you a natural leader? Do you love building teams who can create the best systems out there? Is optimizing platform traffic to maximize results you motto? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing E-Commerce to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for the big picture Digital Marketing priorities and strategy for Digital Commerce. You'll need a high level of understanding of data, strategy, and the company’s business to make sure Specialized stays a leader in the cycling world and beyond!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Responsible for digital marketing strategies, including retargeting ads, PPC, affiliate, and other areas – be an internal thought leader that is easy to approach, and brings others into the solution
- Own the strategy, budget and execution of digital efforts to increase growth and profitability of Specialized.com
- Manage PPC and other digital marketing spend, with a focus on performance metrics and ROI
- Translate digital metrics and trends into actionable activities, with the ability to present and evangelize information to all levels within the organization
- Research, recommend, and implement the best digital marketing tools and activities to maximize spend, customer acquisition, and business growth
- Partner with individuals within brand, sales and technology, to ensure cohesive delivery and execution of digital marketing strategies
- Player-Coach for digital teams in other markets, acting as the global performance marketing leader
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving obstacles, take real time decisions on reallocation of spend as needed.
- Innovate within existing channels and develop incubation strategy for emerging platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with Global Category, Digital Experience, Digital Analytics, & Global Brand Marketing teams to create synergies and explore and exploit opportunities to drive additional traffic and hit acquisition targets
- Liaison with Global Category teams on marketing to ensure effective and efficient media spending – and to avoid overlap or competition between entities
- Responsible for top and bottom-line growth of our customer data acquisition efforts ensuring we meet acquisition targets
- Recruit, build, manage, motivate, and educate a team of digital marketing experts
- Oversee agency relationship. This will include managing billing, input on priorities, and overseeing regular reporting to gauge success
- Work with Digital Analytics team to drive testing, reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, specifically in paid search and display platforms (granular optimization and execution experience necessary)
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge of affiliate ads, Adwords, retargeting, with the ability to hit the ground running on day 1
- Extensive Google Analytics experience
- Comfortable with the rapid evolution of technology and excited to continue to develop and enhance your knowledge, skills, and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to think creatively and analyze data while facing ambiguity and uncertainty
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results
- Strong organizational skills and team player
- Experience in Google Ads, Affiliate Platforms, Klaviyo, A/B Testing Platforms, Google Analytics
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!