Do you geek out over numbers? Do you love to develop and deliver the best analytics services to stakeholders? Are you always up on the newest cutting-edge methods to help teams make fact-based decisions? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a Senior Manager of Digital Commerce Analytics & Reporting to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for the big picture analytics priorities and strategy for Digital Commerce. A high level of understanding of both data and strategy and the company’s business is required to successfully leverage our Digital Commerce.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Define, develop, and lead the Global Digital Commerce Analytics & Reporting framework and function
- Key contributor in defining the Specialized Digital Commerce strategy globally, providing factual basis for achieving business KPIs, future consumer experiences, and business performance improvements
- Drive the development of a wide scope of digital analytics and business planning practices including:
- Digital Experience Analytics
- Digital Business Performance Analytics
- Digital Operational Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Digital Analytics Projects
- In-Season Trading Analytics
- Create end to end reporting solutions that deliver holistic 360-degree insights about the Digital Commerce business
- Manage stakeholder relationships with regards to demand for insights and analytics services for all practices in your scope, and educate them on the value and use of data to define goals, measure KPIs, and derive trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with Markets on Digital Commerce Analytics & Reporting process, learnings, & best practices, ensuring analytics results drive consumer experience and business impact to achieve objectives
- Identify and collaborate with teams to make data quality improvements ensuring dependable and actionable data
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to manipulate large sets of data
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to think creatively and analyze data while facing ambiguity and uncertainty
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work while under pressure in a start-up environment
- Detail oriented and precise in execution
- Organized and structured in approach
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to drive the day-to-day analysis and forecasting requirements
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular
- 4-7+ years of experience in the area of Digital Analytics
- Proficient in MS Office and Tableau
- Experience in eCommerce environment preferred
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction across all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of analytics tools and disciplines, including visualization techniques
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!