Do you love being the subject matter expert on all things front-end? Are you always up to date on the newest emerging technologies, and have a vision for how you could implement them in your current space? Is your passion forging a connection between our brand and consumers using technology? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a Global Digital Operations Manager for eCommerce who will manage platform operations and business processes for Specialized! you will work to ensure that the platform stability is monitored, and that order processing, payment, and key order management and fulfillment tasks are executed as desired.This role is the key conduit between the technologies that define and power our online platform and the teams who are driving traffic and business through the platform
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Responsible for day to day business operation of the Specialized eCommerce platform landscape, which includes the eCommerce platform, OMS, and the technical/business operations of supporting third party platforms including order processing, payment capture and others
- Manage key operational functions around payment, risk management, fraud monitoring, order management, fulfillment, fallout monitoring, etc.
- Lead the definition and improvement of business operational processes as they relate to the platform and platform tools. Includes understanding business opportunities, understanding the front-end technical landscape, and defining solutions that will support the business team in achieving their objectives
- Drive the process to scope and prioritize eCommerce key platform enhancements and projects
- Analysis and monitoring of platform processes finding improvement opportunities and ensuring site health
- Manage the daily/monthly/quarterly website updates. Includes management of implementation details along with actual implementation both hands on implementation and oversight to implementation resources
- Develop into the subject matter expert for front-end tools and technology
- Develop and maintain expertise in new emerging technologies related to digital commerce
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to drive the day-to-day operations & business processes
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to think creatively and analyze data while facing ambiguity and uncertainty
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work while under pressure in a start-up environment
- Detail oriented and precise in execution
- Organized and structured in approach
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular
- University Degree in IT, Business, Operations, or a similar field strongly preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in eCommerce or digital online experience in a function requiring technical capability
- Basic knowledge of risk and payment management tools (Adyen preferred)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Order Management Systems
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Web Analytics (Google Analytics preferred)
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!