Are you excited about engaging with stakeholders to implement supply chain platforms? Do you thrive on organizing business processes, procedures and systems? Do you love bikes and/or the outdoors? Would you love to work as a member of a hungry, a fast-paced team that is integral to business growth? If you were able to answer yes to these questions then we want to talk with you!
We are searching for a driven individual to join our team as the Senior Business Systems Analyst, focusing on work with our Supply Chain team! In this role you will have the opportunity to join the Business Systems team from square one and shape the way we approach business technologies! You will be joining us right in the midst of providing scaleable technologies that will enable company strategies to move forward, and will play a huge role in tailoring those strategies to the teams you partner with!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Develop, support and document business processes, procedures and systems
- Configure applications and provide functional oversight for customer software developer
- Assist in project management, implementation planning, and test approach/planning
- Support a broad range of supply chain processes including planning and purchasing (PP), materials management (MM), inventory management (IM) and sales and distribution (SD)
- Support Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and advanced reporting
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or related field -OR- 4+ years equivalent combination of education and technical work experience
- 5-7+ years relevant supply chain work experience in technology systems that support critical business processes; business systems analyst / development experience in Oracle EBS suite, SAP, Supply Chain Management Systems strongly desired
- 2+ years experience leading medium to large projects or initiatives
- Advanced knowledge in Supply Chain Management application development and support;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in technical and non-technical terms, at all levels, both within and outside the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interpret and execute strategy
- Process design experience, including developing and executing process improvements
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, including test planning, coordination and execution, as well as programming logic and work-flow concepts
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!