Are you ready to expend your knowledge? Are you an expert in suspension tuning? Are you passionate about working with your hands? Are you an avid cyclist and an expert bike mechanic? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a Service Center Technician to join our team! The Specialized Service Technician is responsible for any suspension, wheel, or motor product on Specialized bikes. A Service Technician can talk to Riders and Retailers and guide them through every suspension question: set-up, service, tune and warranty. We're talking about a person who is able to build a Roval system wheel to better than factory specification by hand. Daily task include maintaining less than a 48-hour turn around for all services. Handling inventory management by working closely with demand planning for all service and warranty parts. Providing field reports to the Quality and Engineering team about the life and wear of products. Data entry for Turbo bikes, motor repairs and so much more.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Join a close-knit team that truly enjoys working together
- Must have a great mechanical aptitude
- Deep understanding of suspensions, wheel building and Specialized electric motor systems
- Strong understanding of hydraulic systems and pressures
- Diagnostics of Specialized electric motor systems
- Assemble, repair, and perform quality checks to ensure top caliber service
- Become an expert in the Specialized bicycle product lines
- Maintain stock and inventory of the Service Center
- Utilize and contribute to our technical knowledge base systems
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- A love for tinkering with bikes and components
- An obsession for quality and detail
- Must be comfortable with manual labor, including repetitive work, and standing, and lifting up to 40 lbs regularly
- 3 years experience as a Bike mechanic
- Experience with E-bikes
- Experience with bike suspension servicing
- Experience wheel building
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!