Are you the type of person that likes to take on a challenge? Do you have technical experience working with Oracle Commerce Cloud? Are you a quick learner and enjoy providing first class service to retailer customers and internal customers? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are searching for an Oracle Full Stack Developer to join our B2B Technology team!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Design and build high-quality code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Oracle Commerce Cloud ecommerce platform-centric projects.
- Knowledge of Oracle Commerce cloud platform, reference applications and Rest API’s.
- Worked with the proprietary Oracle Commerce Cloud toolset (Oracle Commerce Cloud Widgets, SSE, DCU, Impex, Webhooks, PMDL templates) to customize Oracle Commerce Clouds web store to build fully functioning ecommerce sites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Involve in next generation technology like ReactJS, AngularJS, RequireJS, NodeJS, REST API’s and more.
- Work independently on user stories but participate heavily as an active team member in daily scrums using agile software development methodology.
- Support Global Retailers and Sales teams by building the best Oracle Commerce Cloud Business-to-Business portal in the industry
- Work with Product Owner and QA Tester to perform unit, system, and regression testing
- Assist in migrating code changes to production environment
- Demonstrate accountability for the technical team progress
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of hands-on E-commerce development and experience in the following areas:
- Experience with client-side web technologies such as React, Vue, or Python. (React is required.)
- Advanced Oracle PL/SQL programming
- EAI exposure of WebLogic, SOA (BPEL, OWB), Oracle Integration Cloud and J-developer tool.
- Unix Shell scripting
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Experience building full-stack product experiences and backend services.
- Experience working on enterprise products and full enterprise deployment experience
- Solid documentation and technical leadership expected
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!