The Quality Technician will be responsible for evaluating bicycle assembly in accordance with Specialized’s Quality Standards. Primary focus on the product safety, function, appearance, and packaging. The Technician will also be responsible for working closely with the supplier to investigate issues, implement corrective actions, and drive continuous improvement.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Perform the inspections in the manufacturing process and WIP. Reject products not meeting specifications.
- Compare color, shape, texture, and grade of product or material with SBC standards to ensure consistency.
- Discuss inspection results with the person(s) responsible for a product and recommend necessary corrective action.
- Report weekly & monthly inspection results to team and suppliers to help them improve and meet specifications.
- Support Quality Engineer by monitoring execution based on the procedures in the production line. Perform production process quality audit regularly.
- Support supplier corrective actions to improve problems, and aide supplier in driving continuous process improvement.
what you’ll need to win
- Working knowledge of / interest in Bike technology. Experience in bicycle manufacturing or bike shop preferred.
- At least 3-year working experience in Quality inspection & Technician is desired. Familiar with general inspection procedures.
- Chinese speaking skill is required. English speaking skill is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- College or university Degree is preferred.
- Experience with line audits preferred.