Are you driven by helping people to find their dream job? Do you love getting to know teams and finding that missing piece to create more effective and efficient groups? Are you excited about the Specialized mission and ready to spread it far and wide? If you answered 'yes' to these questions then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a Recruiter to join us in finding in the best talent in the industry! In this role you will act as a true partner and work deeply within your teams to help hire the best talent that will allow us to pedal the planet forward!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Embed yourself in the Specialized culture, specifically amongst teams that you support
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting across multiple functions
- Partner with hiring managers to make strategic hiring decisions to elevate their teams
- Screen resumes, evaluate skill level and interview candidates
- Become a knowledgeable brand advocate for both our product and culture
- Drive the offer process – including extending offers and closing candidates
- Improve upon existing practices and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Build pipelines of top talent that can be leveraged on demand as new positions emerge and needs shift
- Help Specialized to tell their brand story to connect with potential new teammates
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Be a builder – you are comfortable with a rapid prototype and have the ability to identify gaps and build creative solutions
- Passion for the Specialized brand and how we are changing the world through cycling
- Demonstrated ability in being a true partner to the business and influencing hiring teams
- Experienced in leveraging multiple sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of top talent
- Obsessive about candidate experience; you are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and via video chat, eloquent in emails
- Experience launching creative recruiting strategies including university recruiting, meet ups, events, etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills. Brand or recruitment marketing experience is a plus
- 5 years full-cycle recruiting or sourcing experience
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!