This position is primarily being partner with E-bike Design Engineering, Systems Engineering, Quality & product team and be responsible for integrating all required information and new e-bike products launch to production.
You will be responsible for the overall functionality and reliability of our E-bike control and drive systems. You will be work with team to design validation programs for subcomponents and entire systems to ensure reliability at launch.
- To evaluate electric integrated system and e-bike assembling during new products development and figure out solutions.
- Join and support the E-bike development/engineering to study and develop new e-components test and test protocol with suppliers as well.
- Lead risk assessments (FMEA or similar methods) to identify integration risks of our hardware and software control and drive systems.
- Establish a ‘design for serviceability’ mindset with all components and systems, ensuring that troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities are designed into all our platforms.
- To communicate and collaborate effectively with engineering/product management/product development regularly and globally.
- To lead problem solving with related team and Specialized partners to figure out the solutions based on market feedback and production and lead continuous improvement for e-bike products.
- Drive resolution of field issues related to software/systems integrations with our suppliers.
what you’ll need to win
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or above of System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Drive systems, Mechanics.
- 3 years of practical quality job experience.
- Experience working independently in a manufacturing/factory environment.
- Experience with manufacturing processes for alloy, plastic and composite structures preferred
- Knowledge of integrated electric mobility system (Motor/Battery/electric components)
- Good communication, writing and reading in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, circuit diagram and manufacturing process descriptions.
- Windows Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills, Minitab is preferred.
- ISO internal auditor, six sigma green belt, MSA, SPC, FMEA and certification of quality engineer preferred.