Inside Market Developer
Spread the love of cycling.
Are you a results driven individual with a passion to connect people with products? Do you have a proven track record developing partnerships to drive sales revenue? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative enviornment where everybody wins? If so, we need to chat!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Drive consultative selling to successfully build long term relationships with retailer partners
- Conduct both inbound and outbound calls with independent bike retailers to secure annual renewals and cross sell new products.
- Assist retailers with inventory analysis and provide solutions for improving their business
- Provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales
- Provide excellent customer service and product expertise to drive sales through retailer channels
- Understand and assess your account competitors and trends in the marketplace to adjust and drive business plans through retailer accounts
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Collaborate with field representatives, sales leaders, marketing, and product management, to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- 1 to 3 years of experience in supplier or retail sales – bonus points for metrics to back up how great you are!
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the cycling industry and our brand - you'll talk with all kinds of customers
- Self-motivated and highly flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance consistently closing sales and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into sales
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a tight-knit team
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.