Specialized was founded on performance and is fueled by innovation. Our focus on the rider and their needs is our driving force. From seasoned pros to weekend warriors, to kids and commuters, if you ride, we’re for you.
We believe bikes have the power to change lives. This simple truth drives us to be, and do, better. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here, and the people and organizations we partner with.
The person will be primarily responsible for customer communication and relationship building. As Rider Care Rep, you will furthermore support your fellow team members with various tasks as controlling return procedures and shipments, rebuilding and participating at events and shows. The position calls for a proactive, sportive team player who has good communication skills, is accurate, pro-active and has a service orientated approach.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Customer service experience in the cycling industry is beneficial.
- PC proficiency in order entry systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service and account management skills.
- In depth technical knowledge of Specialized product and the cycling industry in general.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally in Swedish, English and preferably another Nordic language, in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work with limited oversight in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to identify issues, alternatives, and recommend possible solutions.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Customer oriented communication by telephone, e-mail and letters
- Treating and controlling the incoming orders from reps and customers on daily basis
- Treating the Nordic Warranty forms sent in by Reps and daily incoming warranty packages
- Customer maintenance and relationship building with our dealers and Market Developers (Outside Sales Reps)
- Giving out RA numbers and controlling of RA procedure
- Providing customers with satisfying solutions for problems
- Returning calls and all emails within 48 hours
- Help and assist your Nordic Market Service Rep colleagues
- Customer maintenance and relationship building
- Looking for continuous process improvements
- Assisting in rebuild/rework actions and stripping samples and other parts
- Being proactive, creative, resourceful and solution-minded
- Extensive product knowledge and understanding of cycling a huge plus
- Participating and assisting on fairs, festivals, events, shows and SBCU
- Visit our retailers with the Marker Developers (Outside Sales Reps)
- Any other task as assigned by the management