Are you an outgoing, proactive individual who loves to collaborate with diverse sets of teams? Are you not afraid of a challenge and love to find new ways to develop highly complex bike systems?? Does leading product groups on a global scale sound like your dream? If you answered "yes" to these questions then we want to talk with you!
As the Specialized Project Manager for Bikes you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to global, cross-functional product development teams. You will be planning, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring new product development projects to deliver the best product to our customers on time.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Lead the creation of cross-functional project timelines from development of concept through full commercialization.
- Work with the PjM and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) teams to create and maintain the processes and tools used to track a project.
- Collaborate with multiple project stakeholders to evaluate risk, create actions plans, and deliver on defined project goals.
- Maintain project scope with the Product Management team by tracking deliverables and help to manage change as it is required in project development.
- Facilitate and participate in continuous improvement projects in all aspects of the product development process.
- Some international travel may be required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 2+ years of project management in a product development related field
- BS in engineering or related field
- Proven success bringing new products to market
- Experience with mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial engineering is a strong plus.
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with international cultures and factories and a willingness to travel
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!