Are you interested in spending time with retailers to make them successful financially? Are you efficient and a quick learner? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a Financial Analyst within the USA retail success team who will join our team and build out the team infrastructure and support across functional disciplines. In this role, you’ll create and scale a financial strategy to make retailers successful financially. This role will be located at HQ in Morgan Hill.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Monitor & support the financial health of our key retailers
- Do market analysis that shows opportunity within key regions across the USA
- Work with retailers to make them successful financially
- Develop creative ownership business models
- Validate the financial health of key retailers
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Completed/Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, finance and/or accounting
- Strong financing background
- Analytical thinker; ability to take complex problems and provide simple solutions
- Strong technical abilities in MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
- Strong technical abilities in Tableau
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong ability to multitask and work autonomously in a team environment
- Passion for cycling
How to apply
- Apply online and make sure to include a great cover letter telling us why you are Specialized
- Please include an updated resume highlighting your relevant experience
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.