Daily overtime pay for working beyond 8 hours in a shift!
At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide how far you want to go. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Our Distribution Center operates Monday through Friday, and we're hiring Full-Time employees (average 40-hour work week). This role starts at $18/hr with a quarterly performance bonus program, and includes perks such as free health insurance for employees, immediate vesting with a dollar-for-dollar match in our 401(k), PTO, and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Receiving, picking, packing, shipping, and everything in between
- Fulfill bicycle and equipment orders while working in a fun and results-oriented teamwork environment
- Staying active all day while easily hitting your steps-per-day goals
- Daily opportunities to learn new skills, apply them in different departments when needed, and earn opportunities for promotion and additional compensation
What you need to win
- Ability to adjust start/stop times to meet the needs of the business
- Reading, writing and basic math skills
- Basic digital literacy, and the willingness to learn new systems
- Attention to detail
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and responsible
- Comfortable working on your feet, standing and walking, and moving product for a majority of the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
ADDITIONAL PERKS INCLUDE...
Benefits described below apply to Full Time Regular Positions
- Company-paid for medical/Dental/Rx coverage beginning the month after you start
- 401(k) dollar for dollar match, up to $5,000 per year
- 100% Company provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Sick time, PTO, and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Culture of inclusiveness, personal and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy weekly free coffee trucks and bagels, occasional free lunches, free snack bar daily, and our many other ways of showing appreciation for the best team in the industry!
- In-house gym, tuition reimbursement, event reimbursement, outdoor industry discounts, see much more at www.benefits.specialized.com!
Apply now to ride with us!
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.