Are you a hard worker that thrives in a fast paced and fun work environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines, fulfilling orders accurately and efficiently? Are you looking for an exciting career working for the best bicycle company in the world? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
Because bike sales are so strong, we have a 7-day/week operation. The Weekday Crew works 4 x 10 hr shifts Monday-Thursday. The Weekend Crew works 3 x 12 hr shifts with a +$2/hr shift differential. Please note that schedules and shifts are subject to change seasonally or based on production levels; additional shifts and hours may be required.
Make a difference
- Receiving, picking, packing, shipping, and everything in between!
- Fulfilling bicycle orders while working in a lively and ambitious work environment.
- Driving efficiencies and improving current working processes
What you need to win
- The ability to adapt to occasional schedule changes based on workflow
- Reading, writing and basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and responsible
- Comfortable working on your feet
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently, and up to 70 pounds occasionally (depending on position)
SPECIALIZED INVESTS IN OUR TEAM FAR BEYOND SALARY…
Benefits described below apply to Full Time Regular Positions
- 100% Company provided Medical and Rx coverage with a low annual deductible. Medical coverage begins the month after you start.
- 100% Company provided Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) dollar for dollar match, up to $5,000 per year (IMMEDIATE vesting!)
- 100% Company provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Culture of inclusiveness, personal and career growth opportunities
- Free coffee truck Mondays, Bagel Fridays, and free snacks daily
- In-house gym, tuition reimbursement, Employee Store discounts, outdoor industry discounts, and more!
Do you get the idea we love our people yet? Apply now to ride with us!
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are hardworking and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.