Are you a hard worker that thrives in a fast paced and fun work environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines, fulfilling orders accurately and efficiently? Are you looking for a rewarding career working for the best bicycle company in the world? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
Bike sales are so strong, we are moving to 7 day operations with 2 crews. We will fill our Full Time Regular openings from the best of the Seasonal Temps as positions become open.
The Weekday Crew will do 4 x 10 hr shifts Monday-Thursday between the hours of 7:00 am and 6:00 pm. The Weekend Crew will work 3 x 12 hr shifts between the hours of 6:00 am and 8:00 pm (with a +$2/hr shift differential). Schedules and shifts are subject to change seasonally.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE [putting butts on bikes]
- Receiving, picking, packing, shipping, and everything in between!!!
- Fulfilling bicycle orders while working in a fun and challenging work environment.
- Driving efficiencies and improving current working processes
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Reading, writing and basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and responsible
- Comfortable working on your feet
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (depending on position)
SPECIALIZED INVESTS IN OUR TEAM FAR BEYOND SALARY…
Seasonal teammates are encouraged to apply to the Full Time Regular positions as they become available!
Benefits described below apply to Full Time Regular Positions (Seasonal positions are not immediately eligible)
- 100% Company provided Medical and Rx coverage with a low annual deductible (FREE! You read that right!)
- 100% Company provided Dental and Vision coverage
- 100% 401(k) dollar for dollar match, up to $5,000 per year (IMMEDIATE vesting!)
- 100% Company provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Medical coverage begins the month after starting.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement (approval required)
- Employee bicycle and industry discounts
- Culture of inclusivity, personal and career growth opportunities
- Perks like free Coffee Truck Mondays, Bagel Fridays and free snacks daily
- In-house gym and free fitness classes 5 days per week
Do you get the idea we love our people yet? Apply now to ride with us!
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.