Apply technology to solve problems and drive innovation to serve our riders' needs
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- The ideal candidate is expected to provide expert guidance and direction for the development of technical / functional specifications, design, code, testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Oracle e-Business Suite and related systems
- Provide excellent customer service and support to our users worldwide as a front-line support specialist in Oracle R12 e-Business Suite
- Hands-on with resolving highly complex and mission-critical issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- A practical, proactive approach, as well as strong analytic and communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of combined IT experience with increasing levels of responsibility is preferred.
- Expert functional knowledge of Oracle R12 and its Order to Cash and Purchase to Pay modules.
- Has participated in an Oracle eBS upgrade cycle.
- Has led small-scale or larger projects
- Experience integrating Oracle eBS with 3rd party systems.
- Experience with APEX, PL/SQL, Java, and SOA Webservices is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or SAP Hybris is a plus
- Occasional travel is required
- Passion for cycling or outdoor sports is plus