Support the DACH Marketing Team (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) with the preparation and checking of all test bikes and realize events as mechanic / mechanic coordinator. During events you are representing the brand and will gather direct feedback on our product, event set-up and so on from the rider community. You will also be responsible to take care of having an up to date and clean warehouse and workshop.
As a Specialized team member, you are responsible for delivering high quality, brand appropriate, accurate and timely support at events in line with Specialized initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS
- Manage the mechanic activities for events and promotions
- Provide the best event set up in the industry (maintain, wash, prepare and check the test bike fleet, test equipment and all event materials)
- Lead the marketing warehouse with all bike and marketing related equipment
- Be responsible for driving, loading and maintaining event vehicles
- Independent realisation of events and road shows
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience working as a bicycle mechanic
- Knowledge of Specialized Bicycles and Products
- Experience working in Events in remote locations
- Experiences with E-bikes would be an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- Driver license (B), BE, if possible