HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Advise leaders on a strategic and tactical level as a trusted advisor and business partner across the business;
- Advise and implement practices to ensure a consistent level of company performance concerning legal matters;
- Investigate and analyze factual situations and problem solve at a high level, including negotiation of resolution in conjunction with leaders;
- Handle, negotiate, draft high level commercial agreements and other (international, cross border, intellectual property, labor, supply, distribution, etc.) agreements;
- Mentor team mates on legal matters across a broad range of topics;
- Proactively manage a broad range of matters (contracts, commercial, international, cross border, intellectual property, labor, litigation) as a trusted advisor and business partner across all levels of the organization;
- Manage special projects.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- JD from a top law school (and top 20% of graduating class)
- 7 to 9 years experience split between an outside law firm and in-house
- Member in good standing of any state’s bar;
- Good problem solver;
- A learner (willingness to learn and adapt);
- Strong legal, drafting, and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Quality is Job 1.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth, and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.