As a venture builder and growth equity investor, it is our people, our unique culture and way of working that unites us in growing ideas into companies and investing in promising startups. As the innovation engine of the Migros Group, we focus on the most relevant trends and opportunities for Migros and society at large within the fields of Food & Beverage, Fintech, Last-Mile, Digital Health, Sustainability & Circular Economy as well as Commerce & Shopping.
Both idealistic and pragmatic, we Sparrows are passionate and execution-driven entrepreneurs who are striving to make an impact. In our daily work, we love to tackle challenges, value collaboration and speed in execution and create an environment where no day is the same.
What to expect as a Web Developer (Low-Code / No-Code Engineer)
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, composed of a Venture Architect, UX/UI Designer, Growth Marketer and Engineers - to build new startups from the ground up
- Have a strong impact and a high level of responsibility by helping build the technology of new ventures - this includes, among others, landing pages, websites, online shops, mobile apps, backend applications and more
- Leverage No-Code tools to build unique solutions from scratch at an incredible pace
- Push the boundaries where No-Code can be applied by combining No-Code tools with custom code
- Figure out which technical solution fits best to make the venture a success
- Support the PM’s and other team members by applying No-Code solutions
- Experience using NoCode tools like Bubble, Webflow, Airtable, Zapier, Shopify
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication skills), German is a big plus
- Previous work experience in a startup is a plus
Based in the heart of Zurich, we have flexible hours and a hybrid working culture topped up with regular team events and lunches.
We foster a no bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment where the best argument counts. Being highly dynamic and results driven, we have a “move fast and learn fast” culture, here for the fame and glory of what we have built. Most importantly, we have fun on the way.
Applications that have been submitted by email or private messages can’t be considered. For any specific questions on our openings, please contact us via the contact form on our webpage. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies. Any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Sparrow Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, please refer to our EO Policy on our careers page.