As a venture builder and growth equity investor, it is our people, our unique culture and way of working that unites us in growing ideas into companies and investing in promising startups. As the innovation engine of the Migros Group, we focus on the most relevant trends and opportunities for Migros and society at large within the fields of Food & Beverage, Fintech, Last-Mile, Digital Health, Sustainability & Circular Economy as well as Commerce & Shopping.
Both idealistic and pragmatic, we Sparrows are passionate and execution-driven entrepreneurs who are striving to make an impact. In our daily work, we love to tackle challenges, value collaboration and speed in execution and create an environment where no day is the same.
What to expect as our Community Management Intern?
WePractice is a venture that was launched by Sparrow Ventures on March 1st and continues to expand after a successful start. WePractice is a modern co-practice that supports psychotherapists and coaches in their practice activities. In addition to flexible therapy rooms and a coworking area, WePractice also operates an online directory that helps clients to find the right therapists.
To deliver the best services to our therapists, we are looking for an open-minded person to take care of the daily operations in our community and co-working space: you will be a combination of community manager, host and organizational talent, a Member Happiness Officer, so to speak.
We offer you an exciting internship (100%) at a market rate salary in a fast growing startup in the mental health space. You will have the opportunity to experience a steep learning curve in a small and independent team that is embedded in Sparrow Ventures, but has all the amenities of a large team (company events, ping pong table, snacks, etc.). The internship lasts 6 months.
Your areas of responsibility include
- In addition to the tasks mentioned above, you will also gain deep insight into areas such as growth and marketing and learn how to build a startup from the ground up. Therefore, you will also help out when there is a task outside of your main responsibilities.
- You support all tasks in the area of community management and operations (location viewings, onboarding of therapists, therapist support, organizing events, running our coworking and therapy rooms, etc.).
- You collect feedback in a structured way, are in close exchange with the team and contribute to continuously improve the services and our processes.
- You will support in the area of growth and marketing in maintaining and processing data in order to make hypothesis-driven decisions.
- You will assist in the planning, preparation and execution of new locations as needed.
- You like to be part of a community and actively support its development through creative ideas and innovative thinking.
- You are currently studying (Bachelor / Master) or have just completed your studies. Ideally, you have already gained experience in the field of community management.
- You like to organize and communicate. You speak fluent German and English, are self-confident and enjoy direct contact with people.
Based in the heart of Zurich, we have flexible hours and a remote working culture topped up with regular team events and lunches.
We foster a no bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment where the best argument counts. Being highly dynamic and results driven, we have a “move fast and break things” culture, here for the fame and glory of what we have built. Most importantly, we have fun on the way.
Applications that have been submitted by email or private messages can’t be considered. For any specific questions on our openings, please contact us via the contact form on our webpage. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies. Any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Sparrow Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, please refer to our EO Policy on our careers page.