The Junior Cultural Strategist is an important part of the team, responsible for creatively exploring the world of cultural data to bring back information, signals, and data of interest and import to our project. You will do much of the heavy lifting of translating facts, figures and signals into meaningful data to help us tell a logical story that doesn’t just provide clients with answers, but gives them direction. The search will focus on mining data and insights from consumer, market and technological culture in order to understand cultural dynamics, uncover opportunities and threats, and craft winning strategies for our clients.
Our strategists are core team members responsible for the research and intelligence work to create smart, focused reports that translate intelligence into insights and insights into actions. Our core areas of expertise are: Communications, innovation (product, service, or business models), and transformation (organizational or business).
Areas Of Focus
● Performs project research, gathers intelligence and crafts the story (creates an initial narrative for the strategy work)
● Oversight and maintenance of our intelligence system and any client-specific system
● Fosters relationships with clients through presenting, co-creating, and discussing the application of the strategy work
● Plays an active role in preparing and delivering company briefings
● Participates in the development of highly productive workshops and work sessions with clients and partner agency teams
● Develops fluency in our tool stack (quantitative and qualitative methods of analysis and proprietary / syndicated research tools)
● Vision: Basic understanding of defining problems, setting goals, and developing tactics from strategy
● Research and Intelligence: Basic knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods ● Communication: Effective writer and presenter
● Facilitation: Basic understanding of moderation, experience moderating workshops is a plus
● Storytelling: Able to connect the dots and create and explain a narrative
● Bilingual: We are looking for proficiency in one of the following languages: Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish