We are looking to hire an experienced product manager to join us on our mission to build the best customer experience platform. Your challenge will be to help turn that mission from vision to reality, working end to end in the product build process, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations on design. This is a career defining opportunity for someone passionate about product management looking to drive product innovation.
As a product manager you will
- Drive innovation in product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Work closely with designers and engineering leads to prioritize and scope projects
- Research and understand our user needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Become an expert in the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Own the success or failure of your product team's work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- This isn't your first rodeo, ideally you have experience as a productmanager at a SaaS company.
- Be an excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with designers & engineers.
- Have a strong understanding of UX, think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple yet powerful user interfaces
- Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- Have excellent organizational skills and experience in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
- Have a good understanding of modern development languages and tools. You don’t need to have a developer background but plan to be evaluated on your technical aptitude.
- Have experience building CRM or customer support software.
- Have experience building products that people can access on multiple devices, desktop, tablet, phone.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Option to work remotely when necessary
- Our fancy espresso machine (aka Optimus Grind) to keep you going throughout the day
- Powerful Apple products
- Google apps, Drive, Slack, Mac everything
You’d be joining a group of talented people who are dedicated hard workers and who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If this sounds like you could have a lot of fun in this environment, let’s have a chat. We’re looking forward to it.